My Confession

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
So, I am walking through a Winn-Dixie (local supermarket) today. All of a sudden a 12 pack of Corona and a couple of limes jump in my cart. Scared the crap out of me. They would not get out no matter what I said. So, I brought them home with me. All the while plotting their destruction.

I made it home without incident. Now, it was time for my revenge. First of all I grabbed a lime and butchered it up with a knife. I cut it up into little wedges. It did not scream much. Its fluids were getting all over my counter. I had to do a quick clean up.

Next, I took a blunt metal object and pried the head off one of the Corona bottles. It gave a small gasp and exhaled. There was little fight from that Corona, the wimp. I then proceded to shove one of the appendages of the lime down the throat of the Corona. It was a tight fit and slightly messy with the fluids squirting everywhere. It felt so good.

I know what I did was wrong. I am now paranoid that the local law enforcement will find me so I am going to get rid of the evidence. I ws going to throw in the garbage, I was going to bury in the yard. That won't work, the evidence can be found too easily. I am going to have to consume the evidence. Yeah, that's what I'll do!

Wait! What about the Corona's eleven friends? What about the other lime? Looks like it is going to be a long, messy night. *sharpens knife*

Don't tell anyone, please?

Great story! Be sure to post more after finishing off the 11 friends... it will make for a really interesting story I'm sure! :D :p

Theres a rude sentence I like the sound of in there but I won't say it :p

I may just video tape part of it. Although it will be only for my eyes and pleasure. I don't want it getting out. I could be in big trouble.

I don't see the problem Xsiv - it's always 5 o'clock somewhere!! :D

OMG - I hope you have enough Corona for two limes!!!:confused:

Cheers M8!!

xsivforce said:
I may just video tape part of it. Although it will be only for my eyes and pleasure. I don't want it getting out. I could be in big trouble.
If it involves the sentence I mentioned send me a copy please :cool:

The ones that are left are looking at me. I can see the fear in their eyes. Soon it will be your time my friend....soon.

hahaha... that's funny xsiv. Now what about the empty bottles? And did you pay for the 12 pack and limes before you brought them home? Or did ya Kidnap them at gut point? :p

Smokie said:
That's revolting Xsiv... Off with their heads I say...
Working on it! They don'r stand a chance.

@gonaads, I paid for the plwasure of inflicring my revenge.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back