Musicmatch Problems

M

Macbeth

Another problem here with Musicmatch and XP I had a problem ripping MP'3 using Musicmatch which I had just upgraded to 7 and got lifetime upgrades. It would go through the process and say I had to use analogue mode, which I did, but the MP3's has no sound to them. This was even more annoying cause ANY other MP3 ripper ( Media Player, Fast CD Ripper etc ) would create the files fine. So I mailed Musicmatch and it turns out that the support is a joke they mailed me 4 times to say check the volume controls and the connection to the CD-ROM.
So I reinstalled my complete system and everything was fine Musicmatch was behaving itself and ripping CD's using data not analogue, until yesterday when all of a sudden the original problem has occurred, and I have not even installed any new software on the machine!!

Anyone any ideas as I have paid for Musicmatch so I want to use it.

Thanks.

Just keep in touch with Music Match with the problems you're having. Don't let them poo-poo you that it's a user fault... get the point across that there's a glitch and hopefully on the next revision they'll fix it.

XP vs Musicmatch

Don't worry email has already been sent asking for an explanation for this little "feature".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back