MusicMatch Jukebox tweaks

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
does anyone know where i could find some registry tweaks or any kind of tweak for Musicmatch Jukebox? i love the program lots, but there are some ways to make it run better, and i can't remember how (i.e. disabling the splash screen)

lion, sorry that it took so long, but i completely forgot that i made this post. i found an easy way to remove the splash screen from musicmatch. if you go into the folder where musicmatch is installed, delete both the audio and image file from the folder. not hard to tell which one it is. i think the image is actually called splash or something like that, and both of them are the only file of their kind in the entire folder.

winamp is the best....MM is nice but it's too big on the screen(not to mention the ugly skins)

Thanks ElementalDragon:
Didn't seem to load any faster though....BTW, stay away form Version 8...it's buggy.

well, i'm using MMJB version 8 and having no problems at all.

Octopus, i like MM because even though it is big on the screen, it can rip songs from a cd into many different formats. also because the sound quality is pretty nice.

I had no problems with 8 for about 2 weeks, than I couldn't listen to CDs anymore..everything else worked fine. I was listening to CD, skipped to next song..nothing but silance. Tried 3 more CDs still the same..MM said to uncheck Playback box..didn't help.
Because of the way 8 installs now, I could re-install, so I went back to 7.5..CDs had sound again. Fine, did update back to 8...lost CD sound again....lol...so I'm back to 7.5 for awhile.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back