Music Test....

1 Trance
2 Hard Trance
3 Techno
4 Hard House
5 House

Originally posted by niabi
man get out of your f... living room for a day or two there is a WHOLE lot of things to see that just the XP-erience Forums

there is?! :confused:

-all good tracks

Originally posted by niabi
this is easy :D

1 - Trance
2 - Hard Trance
3 - Hard House
4 - Techno
5 - House

:D

nIabI

I agree, he is right. Although Track 2 was a hard call, until I heard track 3... My fiancee has been raving for over 7 years now :D

to catch23: if you can't tell the difference in genres regarding electronic music, then you don't understand the word 'style' I've heard countless Death/Black metal bands still retain the same 'sound', but end up playing a different genre of music altogether.

Is b/c you listen to punk rock or what? ;p

does anyone here have an FTP with some good beatz btw?

look dude why you stressin it, if it wasnt a style then why would it be called a style hmm i dunno lets think about it, see im not big into the rave scene i like hip hop a lot more but i do know the diffrence when i here some one spin it is nice to listen to how someone can put a beat together its kinda like freestyling but with music(noise) instead of words, okay it might be done the same way but it has its on uniqueness* to it, and i would love to hear you try to spin a record and make a nice beat out of it since it is only moving a knob.

edited but to put:cool:

and ep can i just zip my song files and add them as an attachment?

For those having problems with RAR files

This is a command line utility for those having problems opening RAR archives.

I had a problem a while ago, so I decided to use this instead. Its just one small file :)
Just put it in my Windows folder, and now its accessible from any directory in Command Prompt.

one thing i can say, track number 1 was a remix of BT - Dreaming, but my god is that guy a legend
got the cd Movement In Still Life
and its unreal!:D
sorry to slightly go off the subject!

cheers

Jewelzz: 1/5 hehehe
Sexual_monkey: 2/5

Guess it ain't that easy, but you must be able to notice a difference in the styles ;)

Here are the answers:

1 trance
2 hard house
3 hard trance
4 techno
5 funky house

Trance was, as rick_422 noticed, the DJ Tiesto remix of BT - Dreaming, I wanted to choose a track that was trancey as hell, and thats the first one I came across in my playlist.

Hard House, doesn't sound anything like trance and the "hoovers" were a dead giveaway :) This stuff is hard and not for old people. Ingo Starr - Ready 4 Dis

Hard Trance was Norman DJ - Electronic Technology this stuff is inbetween progressive trance and hard house, the beats are hard and fast I love it.

Techno was Fabio MC - Percutor, was gonna do something by Picotto but really wanted a short sample that showed how it built up, the constant beat heavily assocaited with banging your head against a wall.

House, This isn't really something I collect, ,but did have 1 track, would have put some of the more recent stuff by daft punk on, but went with Dirty Vegas - Days Go By.

Originally posted by catch23
There is no real difference though....the only difference you hear is artist preference...you can't call 6 songs that are created the same way all different types of music...

6? hehe

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Jewelzz: 1/5 hehehe
Sexual_monkey: 2/5

I said don't laugh :mad:

I definately notice a difference and do enjoy listening to all of it...I'm still new to it that's why I can't tell what's what.

Sexual_monkey: I just love that name ;) :D

My guess ;)
1 trance
2 hard house
3 hard trance
4 techno
5 funky house

okay, I'll give it a go..

My guesses
1 trance
2 hard house
3 hard trance
4 techno
5 funky house

how'd I do? [=

Hey i tried to download the file but all i get are a lot of weird textlines...??? is it me or what?

ok i dont really have time to listen to those songs, but just want to say a word " i do not have any disabilities of tell the music types" just wanted to know how are these types defined. cuz to me they do sound very alike most of the time"

in my opinion and this is hard to explain but i feel that techno is more of drum and bass and sticks to a beat. were as trance is just free and it is fast slow and changes sounds, its called trance becouse it transforms itself, and can put you in a trance feeling especially when you got the glow sticks going....;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back