music review - Matrix Reloaded

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by Sazar, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

well.. ok... one more music cd review :)

Matrix Reloaded is made up of some really nice tracks...

its a 2 cd collection though the 2nd cd is made up almost exlusively of 12-15 minute Juno Reactor tracks :)

my fav songs on either cd are Passportal and Fluke's Zion track...

fyi... Fluke happens to be high up on my list of music makers... right up there with The Prodigy :D

Paul Oakenfeld has a nice little track as well... the 2nd cd contains an extended matrix reloaded/revolutions preview which includes some scenes from the revolutions flick not circulating in theaters @ the moment...

buy the cd if you want to see the extra content though it is not really worth it :)

pricetag... around $11 for 2 cd's...

4/5 ntfs stars for this baby...

2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

You completely forgot to mention Rob Dougan ;)

3. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

i was talking to Enyo about this.......i may get it............... :cool:

4. Sazar

not partial to rob dougan... he has a decent track.. I prefer he marilyn manson track and even the deftones track better though... but thats just me :)

5. Sazar

btw.. when's the new prodigy album coming out... haven't heard anything bout it for ages...

6. NerdUprising

NerdUprising [ Method ]

good CD(s)... only thing i have to add is about rob d - the track off this album (instrumental furious angels, which coincidentally, is better than the one with vocals :) ) is good, but it isn't as intense as clubbed to death from the first album. good stuff though, don davis did a great job again, looking forward to revolutions soundtrack... :D

good questioned... always outnumbered, never outgunned, right? hmm what was it, two years ago I heard rumors about this album coming out in 2003, and here we are, still without the delicious goodness that is prodigy. babys got a temper isnt enough to tame the masses...