Multiplayer freeze

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by neo, Jun 1, 2003.

1. neo

neo Guest

I have 9700pro 128MB, my question is whenever I try to play multiplayer the computer freezes and I can still hear the sound but I can't move. I can't even go to the desktop. It sometime happen in single player but it just restarts and some time it works very good(single player). I updated all drivers nforce chipset (2.13), ati cat 3.4, dx 9.0a. Got any ideas I really want to play multiplayer:(

2. avsdotcom

avsdotcom Guest

Which game do you want to play multiplayer on :confused:

If you have Antialiasing on, try turning that off as that seems to be a fairly common problem with Radeon's and certain games.

You may also want to try the latest omega drivers (based on the cat 3.4's). I must say I'm very impressed with them. My Vice City kept locking with AA on, runs like a dream with the Omega drivers :)

Anyway, you can get them from :

http://www.omegacorner.com

3. neo

neo Guest

In multiplayer I play Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory the most it runs fine on my system, other than that counter-strike, ut2k3, bf1942 all version.

I live aa on application pref, I don't think that's the problem and I already tried omega driver It seems cat 3.4 have some gurge agains my system.