News MSN Video Player launches in the UK

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by Electronic Punk, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I was delayed posting this as I have been watching Big Train on it most of the day, but this has to be the most exciting event in MSN video since the Arrested Developement MSN site appeared:

I am really excited about the potential of this as I have been hoping that some of my favourite older shows would appear on line. BBC iPlayer is great for watching new TV shows I might have missed, but I can't even find some of the older stuff on Facebook anymore. If you can get the last few season of 'Nevermind the Buzzcocks' on there I will love you forever!

:view: View: MSN Video Player
    :source: News Source: Neowin

2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

If you are in the UK or have some way of watching this, be sure to check out Big Train a quite old series but damn funny starring Simon Pegg who was of course Scotty in the recent Star Trek remake.

Attached Files:

3. Dark Atheist

Dark Atheist Moderator Political User Folding Team

Cool its got mock the week on there :)

4. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Quite like this new service, some classics on there. Only thing which annoys me is the volume of the adverts, trying to subtly watch something doesn't work too well when the sodding direct line trumpets sound off twice as loud as the programme :D