MSN Privacy LOL what else is new

Rod

OSNN Junior Addict
I had my suspicions all along that, that's what was going on... Seemed funny that my buddy list would show up on some web pages... I figured it was a plug-in but was surprised that I couldn't find it when I looked at my installed active x and browser plug-in’s VIA Norton clean sweep.... I like privacy but in this day and age, I think it’s about as impossible as finding the final equation to Pie... LOL yes I am another cynic…

Yup

it wont be long before this gets exploited by websites and email lists get sold to SPAM mail companies

:(

I allways had a bad feeling about msn messenger now i know what the problems are
what are they going to do about it? looks like its time to uninstall it, hhahah, I cant see Micro$hite fixing the problem.

Looks like MS didn t like the story here and are now about to release a patch

:p

Yeha its about time they did some thign about it
but how soon will it be tho.. ???

btw how do i make my profile change from XP home to some thing else like Linux ?

Quote : Microsoft Network have said no customers have fallen prey to the potential privacy problem.

Thats total cr*p, this site http://www.mess.be/
takes agvantage of this Bug, so microshaft dont know what they are talking about.

Exactly Surge .........

Once these guys posted about this it last wednesday i thought we would hear more about it

And sure enough Cnet and Zdnet are jumping on the bandwagon

:)

Yeah when i first went to that site i have poasted about, i did wounder why it was showing my on line contacts but that was about a mounth ago.

cant wate to here what mr Geeks has to say about it all
he will proberly say " dont wory we have a new O/s that will fix that problem " lolol

i could understand if that messenger site was a .NET site
and had my buddys shown on it,

looks like we will just have to wate and see, :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back