MSN not working after recent updates

dave holbon

OSNN Veteran Addict
Downloaded the latest updates from Microsoft tonight now my MSN premium account takes ten minutes to log in and email is totally inaccessible, Any ideas anyone?

:cry:

Just for a test can you uninstall the updates and see what happens?

The problem was with Messenger as the message telling me to get the latest version was being suppressed by MSN. It was not until I ran it stand alone that this message was eventually displayed (only took about three hours). As I only downloaded the latest version last week I thought I had the latest version. Something in the latest security updates from MS broke most of MSN I use as no email, calendar, weather info etc. It’s all working now though.

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back