MSN messenger spying on me...?

D

DeepBlade

I've got this... slightest idea that msn is somehow... looking into my system more than it's supposed to.

After sending my friend a file from a cd, the cd is supposed to stop spinning in my cd rom after a while cause no applicaations read from it. But occasionally, it would start spinning up again and the read light would flash...

I decided to eject the cd, so that nothing can read it. After a few, i get this pop up window named "Emotion popup: msmsgs.exe - No Disk" and it says "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive E:."
i can cancel, try again, continue
I click cancel or continue and it closes the window but after a few mins again, it pops up again....

is MSN messenger 'somehow' behind some evil scheem? I don't feel safe sending files from my hard drive anymore....

mebbeee your MSN has a MS poltergeist !

all it is is the exe file still thinks it is connected in a session

its like when you have a Picture open , close it and XP wont let you delete it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back