msn explorer and msn mesenger

R

Romeo26222

Iam usin winxp pro and iam usin msn explorer to read my emails and using msn messenger too
these days when i exit msn explorer and shut it down the messenger exits too!! that wasn't happening and also when iam ring ti chat with some one through the messenger the messenger that belongs to msn explorer is opened and that wasn't happening too

and my next question is about the .net services and communication services...what is the different?

thax:D

not sure about the first part...but .net is basically a new way of programming things so that they can seamlessly interact with online applications and such, most of .net is based in the XML/asp type structure...MS is trying to make it seem like some huge deal...but so far there aren't alot of uses that will effect the applications you normally use

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back