MS Wireless Desktop Elite @ Amazon UK

Their keyboards i have found are hard to type on as you have to really hit the keys hard, and they make a goddamn awfull noise every time you press a key, which can be heard 100 miles away.

I find it uncomfortable when i am coding for hours at a time, or doing a lot of work with the keyboard, it just gets tiring. I have a Memorex keyboard, and i love the damn thing to death, cost me a whole $10, doesnt contain any buttons at all, so i don't have to shake a stick :p, and it just types really lightly, fast, and is no pain on my hands after typing a long time.

As for the mice, i like them, but, i tried out the Logitech MX1000, and i need to get one soon or there is going to be a problem.

best keyboard i have ever used was one of the dirt cheap Dell ones :D

Well it is nice to see that your standards can only ever increase matey ;)

X-Istence said:
As for the mice, i like them, but, i tried out the Logitech MX1000, and i need to get one soon or there is going to be a problem.
hehe - watch out, supply problems! Be careful where you order, I got it wrong and it cost me a TWO WEEK wait (worth every day now I have one!)... think about your surface while you wait for the MX1000... it LOVES a good surface!

Where as I saw it in PCWorld for the same price and snapped it up that instant :p

yep X-istence, you won't regret a single moment of owning a MX1000. if you get one, it MIGHT have a slight wobble to it, but that you wind up not noticing after about an hour or so. either that, or you just stop caring about it, since it's not like it makes the cursor move at all. to tell you the truth.... i jus now noticed that my wobble is nearly gone.

Now i just need to find $600 or so laying around so i can pay off my iBook.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back