MS Frontpage

brocher

OSNN Senior Addict
Anyone know how to get MS Frontpage to insert programs(i.e .ZIP .EXE) so they can be sent to my web site.Also can anyone tell me where i can get a program to design animated gifs , i have tried Flash 5 but again can't insert them by Frontpage?

First, you have to upload the program file to your website server.

On Frontpage, you must place a link on your page pointing to that file on the server, its that simple.

When someone clicks the link, it will download the file.

IBM had a program called Top Page that was free and distributed as packages with lots of stuff, I got mine with SB.

Anyway apart from being a very good web designer it had a standalone app to make animated icons, logos etc.

Try the IBM site

Forgot, also had app that you uploaded your web to the ftp and then syncro with you HD copy, came with a tonne of icons too - like me rubish bin...:cool:

Thanks a lot guys Ill give it a go tomorrow ,too late tonight!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back