mpeg or avi editor

C

cripster

can some one tell me whats the best software to get pics out of an avi or mpeg ie: i have the eagles hotel California.mpeg and i'd like to get a pic of one of the singers

any help will do

regards.....

Graham
aka cripster

Well you could just play it with media player, pause it at the moment you want and then press printscreen and paste the result into an image editor to trim it up

you could try adobe premiere as i'm pretty sure that has the capabilities to do this. Also what Bytes Back suggests.

I did try paint shop pro and did a sceen cap but it just goes through the whole pic i'll try the print screen and see what happens

thanxs

Graham
aka cripster

If you got photoshop you can better use that cause you'll see a bette quality of movie pic.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back