Mp3 Song Lengths in WMP

J

JayCool

Is there a way to see the length of all the songs in a playlist in Windows Media Player without having to double-click all of them? I like seeing that information, and it is a nuisance to double-click every single song to make the length show up. (i.e. RioPort Audio Manager does this, but Winamp and WMP don't :? )

just so you know.. winamp does too show song lengths...

Yes it does show song lengths, but try opening up a playlist file. Only the currently playing song has "song length" information.

sorry dude.. but mine is set to load that info on list load... not play.. look in the prefs it's in there.. under OPTIONS, make sure READ TITLES ON LOAD is checked...

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back