MP3 ripping question

Did you place it in the correct location? (Exact Audio Copy\Profiles)

Ok...now that I got the ripping and converting part down...can anyone suggest a good ID3 tag editor perhaps?

Wow dbpoweramp is Sweet! I just ripped an entire CD to CD quality mp3 files in less than 7 minutes.

yeah it is the fastest and has the most features...it even has id3 editing built in. I love it and it can't be beat especially since it is free

After I ripped them, i opened the godfather and renamed all the songs with tag info. That is a great way to add music to a comuter.

I haven't really found one I feel at home with yet. I've tried about 5 so far...
As far as the tags on your
rips, EAC will tag em for you if you do the Alt+G thing and get the freedb info.

well...I messed around in CDEx and found where i could change the bit rate on extracting a CDDA straight to 192kbps MP3...so I am just gonna use that I think....I found a lil program called MP3Tag to do my tags for me..:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back