Mozilla.org Discussion (Mozilla, FireBird, Thunderbird, etc)

hehe

windows key+r

favorites, enter

in the tool bar, you'll see a column that says "name"

tap that, and the list inverts

export

I'm having trouble getting used to the tabs...I keep f4 ing to close the tab, and I obviously loose the whole browser.

is there a leyboard shortcut to close the tab only?

CTRL+W if I remember right :)

CTRL+Tab will scroll your tabs, and CTRL+T will make a nice new empty one for you :)

i just click it with the middle button of my mouse, and its gone.

both methods work fine depending on your preference I tend to use a combo of both :)

i'm been attaked again by the strech bug grrrrrr

i'm using:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6b) Gecko/20031108 Firebird/0.7+ (aebrahim)
and Gant theme

Originally posted by renakuajo

i'm using:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6b) Gecko/20031108 Firebird/0.7+ (aebrahim)
and Gant theme

It was never fixed for me anyway. Ekko Expanded is the only one that works properly. That's what I've switched to until the bug is fixed.

this is pretty darned neet.

I asked yoyo if he could figure out how to get an "open with mozilla" in the right click.

this way, if in ie and I want to go somewhere in the mo, I can right click the link, instead of a separate launch

anyway, here is what he came up with

pretty nice

There's a similar extension for Firebird, called IEview, that gives you a right-click option to view the current page in IE. It really comes in handy.

Vector, agreed that is a nice extension for Firebird. However not really the same.

To avoid confusion, what dealer refers to is intended to open InternetShortcuts (located in your favorites folder or wherever) in mozilla, not links in a webpage.

Originally posted by renakuajo

i'm using:

and Gant theme

hello, i'm using 20031102 Firebird/0.7+ (aebrahim) and i'm not seeing any page stretching.

There appears to be no stretching bug here either, using 0.7.1, I think it also depends on connection speed (how much info your browser grabs before starting to render) along with other things which is why the bug has only ever affected some people and not others

Originally posted by yoyo
Vector, agreed that is a nice extension for Firebird. However not really the same.

To avoid confusion, what dealer refers to is intended to open InternetShortcuts (located in your favorites folder or wherever) in mozilla, not links in a webpage.

I see.

That would definitely be a handy tweak.

As far the stretching bug, I had that too for the longest time here at NTFS, until you guys updated your code. But since then, it hasn't happened again. Haven't really noticed it on any other pages.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
There appears to be no stretching bug here either, using 0.7.1, I think it also depends on connection speed (how much info your browser grabs before starting to render) along with other things which is why the bug has only ever affected some people and not others

like i said, its going to take down to track it down, as some people dont have it, and some people dont at all.

does anybody had their userContent edited? i mean to block adds,etc? cause i have and i just delete it and the strech bug dissapear.......for a while but now its that if it appears and i hit refresh it then loads normally.......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back