movies with another guy

Nothing strange about going out to watch a film with a male friend. I'm fine doing it, as long as there is a pub trip afterwards!
tongue.gif

there is absolutely nothing wrong with going to a movie with a male friend. maybe you're not confident enough about your sexuality or you need to take that gayometer test and have it tell you that you need to become gayer. gay people are chill, there's nothing wrong with them. i can guarantee you that no one at the movie theater will think you're gay if you or anyone else goes with another guy as long as you're not holding hand with the guy while walking in (if you're that self conscious).

i have nothin against gay people...but i have always bein afraid of a guy comin on too me . so u can flame all u want about what iam afraid of cause everybodys afraid of somethin.

TittleBitties said:
i have nothin against gay people...but i have always bein afraid of a guy comin on too me . so u can flame all u want about what iam afraid of cause everybodys afraid of somethin.
boy someone is full of themself aren't they. You think you're that good looking that a gay guy would want you??

no...i am just sayin i am afraid if it happends.

Tittles, if you think like that, then pretty much doing anything with another guy is 'homoish'

and theres nothing wrong with having a seat in between you imo. Guys have a personal space that is not to be violated by any other guy. Its a territorial thing ;)

TittleBitties said:

To each their own. This is how you feel. You have a very long life ahead of you, though, and you'll find yourself in more and more situations where you might feel ackward.

Personally, I think you just need to view the whole thing from a different angle. Alright, you are afraid of a guy coming on to you. Avoiding a possible situation where it might or might not even happen is the wrong way to go and you might end up with a very limited lifestyle. If you are confident with your sexuality and someone does come on to you then what's the problem? You just say you aren't interested and that you are hetero. It's not hard.

I don't really think people directly flamed you but, well, the whole movie deal is rather... silly. But, as I said at the beginning of this post, to each their own. It's your life and you are the only one walking in your shoes.

I'm completely hetero, but I've been in gay environments before. The trick is you cant say you have a gf or you're straight or even that you have a bf. They'll view all that as a challenge. Nope. The best way is to simply say "no way. your friggin ugly" :p

I am a hetero also, but I would give it up for Electronic Punk. He's soooooo dreamy!!!

Being afraid of stuff, so that one avoids rather normal encounters is not necessarily a healthy thing. There have been people who have been mugged, who have retreated into their own homes, refused to go out because they might get mugged again. This of course can be a bit debillitating.

It can be normal to have some fears, but there can also be a certain satisfaction to over-comming them. When I was a kid, I was rather afraid of heights. One day I wanted to see something (was away from home) but it was up several flights of stone steps (in a given monument) with a railing at top that over-hung some view. I wanted to look, but as I said. In the end, I ended up forcing myself to go up them steps (first time just a couple, then a couple more), but I made it.

Since then I've done some rock climbing and stuff (OK, no 90 degree propelling), and it's actually rather enjoyable. But I would have never known if I was unwilling to face my fears. Something similar happened when I was a kid, and a bunch of friends of mine played down in the sewers and what not. I wanted to join them, but was uneasy about it. In the end, I prodded myself along, little by little...

But as has been mentioned, it is a free country and people are free to go to or not go to the movies with whomever they please...

very interesting comments...i unno what to think. Maybe i am thinkin about it to much or somethin.

i think tittlebitties has been given enough advice now. i agree with son goku and rotjong.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back