[Movies] Top 5 of '05

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
I like that title. The reason its not the top 10 is because I'd be debating the proper order for so long I'd never get it posted.

Anyways. My list.

5. Sin City
4. Proof
3. Good Night & Good Luck
2. Syriana
1. Capote

Some notable absenses...

Brokeback Mountain, trying to see it this weekend. Probably be the only straight guy there.

King Kong. I think I'll get the DVD and trim like 45 minutes out. It was a good movie but way to long.

Crash. Its making all kind of end of the year lists but I haven't seen it and my local video store doesn't carry it. I'll see it eventually.

There are probably others that I forgot about. But when other lists come up we'll get some good titles to discuss.

Too many to list just 5. But, in no particular order.

- Wallace and Grommitt, the curse of the were-rabbit.
- Good Night and Good Luck.
- Capote
- Crash
- Sin City

There are others that I loved, notably the 40yr old virgin and Wedding Crashers, Narnia was a good laugh and Harry Potter was entertaining. War of the Worlds was a fabulous movie in that there was no real "hero" doing "heroic" things. I loved it.

Jarhead was also a visceral experience and Serenity filled in the gaps nicely. Munich deserved to be in the list but, c'est la vie.

I think I've seen most of the movies mentioned thus far. Though Capote I never heard of before, and Syriana I hadn't gone to see...

I would definitely put Serenety on the list, and I don't even remember anymore whether Team America came out in the last month or 2 of 2004, or beginning of 2005, but that was pretty funny.

1.Hairy Twater
2.Boner Jams '03

:laugh:

Best movie was 40 year old virgin. Never watched alot of movies. I am a comedy person so I really only care for those type of movies. Once in awhile I will like certain action movies.

I'll have to think about this a bit and review my options. I'll post something eventually. :)

I think I only watched something like 3 movies released in 2005, and the key ones are probably Star Wars and Howl's Moving Castle. I need to go t the cinema more often :suprised:

I think the last film I went to see was one of the original Supermans with Christopher Reeve
:speechless:

Evil Marge said:
I think the last film I went to see was one of the original Supermans with Christopher Reeve
:speechless:

:laugh: @ Marge

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back