[Movie Review] Superman Returns

You probably haven't read the "Death of superman" comic, or the subsequent re-incarnation of his character Derek.

It's what he became. He has moments where he erupts even before that though. But this was a bryan singer managed character :) They all have their lapses, it's why I love his character development.

You would be correct in that assumption. I only vaguely remember the original movies from back in the day. I thought this movie was really great, just that one part seemed like it didn't fit with the rest.

After your statement now though, perhaps I would have understood it more if I knew more about the man that is - Superman :cool:

Great movie, 4/5 OSNN stars :)

Honestly, there were segments that seemed crammed in, even into this long movie. But, I gave it a pass because of the nostalgia assosciated with it all ;)

There are certainly dis-jointed parts wrt pacing/timeline/flow.

I can't wait till he gets his puppy and puts it in the movie...gonna try to get my sister to pitch for the animal contract

btw

what was superdog's name?

it couldn't be super dog could it?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back