[Movie Review] Stealth

ElementalDragon said:
i'm actually looking forward to seeing this movie sooner or later, whether in theater or rental, and i think your review made me want to see it more, just for spite. first off, i don't see how you can really call what you did a "review" of Stealth when it seemed more like a story about an old cartoon. usually review's give information about the movie being reviewed.... not more information about a cartoon you say it was based on and retweaked to be more realistic. now..... i don't know about everyone else here..... but to ME it appears that you made a review of a movie that you sat down to watch for 5 minutes, walked out, looked for something that resembled it in some way, shape, or form, and are looking to be honored for doing so. I really wish i could get the last 5 minutes of my life back wasted by reading your so-called "review", and typing this post in an effort to try to make you look like more of an idiot than a reviewer.

P.S. sorry for the rant..... but to me what i just said seems true if you look back at his "review" again.
Don't have a radgie :rolleyes:

I took the review as it was intended and found it highly amusing :laugh:

Khayman said:
It had Jessica Biel in a bikini WHAT MORE IS THERE!?

AMEN!! Although I will wait till its on video as well..

well...... then if it wasn't meant to be an actual "movie review".... then why the hell put it in the topic? why not just have the name of the movie and put your opinion in the post? having "Movie Review" or just "review" USUALLY means that it was a serious review with more than 5 minutes put into it.

I will pay $7.00 for the reviw if the shots of the bikini are free.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back