[Movie Review] Napoleon Dynamite

HOLY CRAP! i just saw Napoleon Dynamite and my god.. i havent laughed so hard in forever.

i mean

5 out of 5 osnn stars. I Recommend you see this movie if you like a off humor and something diffrent.

I definitely recommend Napoleon Dynamite as well. There are hardly any plotlines, the pacing can be really strange and the characters are hysterical and exaggerated... but all this adds up to a really enjoyable film! I haven't laughed so hard since I saw "Anchorman!"

4/5 OSNN Stars

watched this flick last night and I was disappointed that it did not live up to the hype :(

this is not to say the movie was bad... it certainly was a good effort, and the acting was pretty decent...

on the whole though, the quirky mannerisms which worked in bits and pieces rendered the movie into basically an episodic pacing which I did not personally enjoy at all...

its an ok movie for a weekend I spose... just wasn't my cup of tea... and I enjoy quirky humour :(

basically... you'll either like it or not I think...

3/5 OSNN stars

it was good.. not like 5 star but really well. better than most movies that have been out recently.

I've heard many good things about this movie...Think I'll check it out.

I can see why people might like the movie ... but I didn't. Not once did I LOL in the movie although I did say out loud "wow, this is so fscking stupid" quite a few times.

vern said:
I can see why people might like the movie ... but I didn't. Not once did I LOL in the movie although I did say out loud "wow, this is so fscking stupid" quite a few times.

same here. a few dumb moments but i wouldnt watch it again. wasn't a great movie, but wasn't the ****test movie i've ever seen either. don't believe the hype.

my sentiments exactly... again the quirkiness of this movie will appeal to some and not to others... its a lot like life aquatic with steve zissou... i loved it but i know many people might not like it just because of the nature of the beast...

"napeleon what are you going to do today?"
"goshhhhhh whatever i feel like"

hahha i don';t know if thats direct quotes but something along those lines :)

"what are you doing today, napoleon?"
"WHAT EVER I FEEL LIKE DOING TODAY, GOSH!!!"

my friends and i seen the movie about 10+ times and all we do is say quotes from it. The movie is like the show seinfield...its a movie about nothing. I love naploeon and kip :).

Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever... We met in a chatroom, now our love can fully bloom... Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make my salivate... I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But I STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need me? Why do you love me? Always and forever...this is for you heny :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back