[Movie Review] King Kong *pending*

I'm getting free tickets from the movie theater in my response to complaining about the noisy brats ruining Chronicles of Narnia for us... Maybe I'll use them to see Kong -- that way I'm not out any money if it stinks.

beginning was kinda slow...but it was still pretty good. get to see king kong taking on not one T-Rex but THREE. best version yet.

I wanted to post my conmment a few days ago but too busy.

watched it and was entertained

fun night out

some parts of the movie seemed impossible (running with the dinosaurs) but it would make a fun video game and i bet it's in the game.

Loved the bugs scene. that was pretty funny hahaha

worth going

Amazing CGI - the dinosaurs and bugs were chillin - Kong was fantastic, Naomi is red hot, and Jack is mildly annoying yet entertaining.

but 3 hours? got out of the matinee in the evening... when they were still on the island after 2 hours I knew we were in for it....

Good pace throughout - not disappointed, well worth the extravagent price to watch in theater.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back