[Movie Review] Iron Man

I hate Robert Downy crackhead.

Is the movie OK if you sit and scream crackhead through it?

Me too!!

I watched this movie last night and I had troubles getting past how obnoxious he is.

So you're a badass stoner...I'm not impressed.:rolleyes:

so I guess I'll do my usual "I thought this movie sucked"

I thought robert downy was far from "perfect", I thought he was badly miscast, his acting at the beginning of the flick was stiff and really bad, his physiology hardly fit the comic book characther

but then I've thought he was really bad in just about everything he's done except for possibly "peggy sue got married"

more trashing of this movie below the fold, follow me:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

technical theatre, this thing was a "thing" not a movie, they show the frigging guy on VIDEO, being MONITORED by his captors, and he's BUILDING a friggin LEG right on the friggin TEEvee for his captors to see, even though he's SUPPOSED to be building a friggin drone (a drone does not look anything like a leg, there is no part of a drone that could possibly look like a leg)

and then these captors are "surprised" the "leg" is a suit of armor and it's NOT a drone?

BRILLIANT EDITING!!!

brilliant because only a MORON wouldn't edit that scene out and you HAVE to be brilliant to do it and not be called a MORON, as it seems I am the ONLY person calling him a moron, I guess he's a genious! (or not)

stark is SUPPOSEDLY a genious himself yet blasts himself into a friggin cement wall that everyone saw comming except for of course, stark, MAN that guy is smart let me tell you!

oh very believeable, yes indeed

really, he doesn't know enough to give it a test run with a human dummy in it instead of himself, he doesn't know to pad the walls or use a bigger arena, he's building a rocket ship in his friggin arms and he doesn't know there's a recoil?

they are showing him he is not only NOT a genious he is pretty much a moron and no, he is not some kind of savant who can only build things, he's an incredibly functional person

all in all I am sorry I sat through it till the end

once the flick got going it was fine, effects were really good and it moved nicely AFTER he became super duper but certainly not before or while he was becomming super duper

I would not have sat through this if you guys didn't tell me how good it was

but that's just me, I wouldn't have sat through rocky 1 if everyone didn't tell me that was a good movie back then so what the frig do I know?

apparently nothing when it comes to what is an acceptable level of acting and tying a movie together since this movie is a blockbuster

oh

comming attractions included the hulk, antoher batman, another raiders of the lost arc and a completely animated star wars which looked like it is probably 3d but they didn't say

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back