[Movie Review] Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle

Do the burgers really come in 6 packs?

Also do the two guys even go to whitecastle?

Yes they do come it six packs (mini-burgers)

and you have to go see the movie to see if they really go to white castle

damn u!!! cant u use a spolier or somethin so u can tell me!!!??

o_87 said:
There is actually a fast food chain called White Castle? Sweet :D

LOL...I remember White Castle when I used to live near Detroit. Small burgers, but a unique taste like no other.

I was in Toronto several months ago, and I saw ads for this film all over the place well before it was released in America and elsewhere. Interesting to see this film spread since!

Melon

Melon, just noticed you're in Cambridge. Where? I used to live on Pearl St. I'm down on the south shore now, but still spend plenty of time in the city. Like tonight. Will be at a buddy's bachelor party starting at the Purple Shamrock.

I'm more towards Porter Square in North Cambridge.

Melon

just watched the movie a little while back..

one of my shorter reviews :)

was funny... was to the point and key was entertainment... lack of dead-spots in the movie == good entertainment :D

I give it a 4.5/5 osnn star rating... well funny and I can't wait for a sequel a la cheech/chong... :D

I just got back from seeing it. Yeah, it was funny.

Also, some co-workers from hell got their just desserts, and some rather creepy officers got a little karma towards the end :D

BTW, I know this is a bit OT (OK, it was in the previews, not the movie itself), but there were previews for Blade Trinity and also (I don't know if it would be called a remake, prequal, sequal, or what) but another Exorcist.

/me wonders if they will be good.

w00tage! We have a free screening this Thursday! http://students.asucla.ucla.edu/cec/
Free movies...free software...how can you not love university life.
grin.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back