[Movie Review] Batman: The Dark Knight

Setting some pretty impressive box office sales records.

i still need to see this movie... hopefully this week... IMAX for sure

Yeah, you and one other person are the only two :smoker:

I not 100% sure this would be a spoiler but I'm gonna tag it all ...

Heath Ledger was so good as the Joker he made this movie. With his death I'm not sure how they are going to top this first part of the series (suppose to be 3). Who else is going to be able to play the Joker that well? I have a bad feeling the rest are just going to be "average" movies. :(

See, my take is had he not died and had there not been this much hype, people would not literally be killing themselves to watch this movie.

It's a good movie but it is not THAT great. Some viewer rankings have it as the number 1 movie of all time which is a load of rubbish.

Also, as good as Heath Ledger was, Bale and Eckhart were equally as excellent and yet they are getting little credit.

RIP to Heath but let's be realistic here.

Also, regarding his character, remember Nicholson's Joker? Remember what people said back then?

Nothing is set in stone. This year we have a guy with a painted face vying with a small cgi robot for the best cinematic performance thus far. Go figure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back