[Movie Review] 40 year old virgin

Sazar

Rest In Peace
I watched this last weekend while in Panama City Beach and had a blast.

Only 4 people in the theater besides me and my m8's but it was still good times :)

The movie story is very straight-forward, nothing new here besides a lot of slap-stick and rehashed story-lines but the characters are all fleshed out nicely and that adds a nice touch.

Steve also does a good job as a repressed older man who has yet to do the nasty and his down to earth mannerisms move this movie a fair bit above mediocre :cool:

The premise is simple, geeky guy works in store, geeky guy is a virgin and is surrounded by horn-dogs and dogette's. Geeky guys secret is found out and it becomes the stated goal of everyone to get geeky guy laid.

A few people pop up as potential lay's but its a foregone conclusion. There are a few surprises along the way (if they can be called that) and while the story has a bit of a been there, done that feeling, it is still pretty crisp and keeps flowing.

I give the movie a 3.5/5 OSNN star rating. Worth watching if yer looking for a decent flick with some laughs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back