Movie Maker for XP : (

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Johnnylee_hang, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Movie maker for xp is kind of gay! is there a new program that can add effect and make like a real imovie for mac? If so, tell me the products and where to buy it! if there's a free download, I will be really thankful for your kindness help. PLEASE HELP ME ONCE IF IT'S FREE DOWNLOAD!

2. canadian_divx

canadian_divx Canadian_divx

adobe premiere, final cut pro, i movie, muvee (which is cool) and lots others

3. where can i download at? the adobe premiere, final cut pro, i movie, muvee.

4. canadian_divx

canadian_divx Canadian_divx

adobe premiere, final cut pro, i movie dont have demos i think and to download muvee go to www.muvee.com

5. out of adobe premiere, final cut pro, i movie........i think muvee is the best!!!!!!!!, but with no effect and no cuts. i hope i can show u what i mean by effect and cuts plus making own title.:eek:

6. out of all them, they are goodies, but one thing. I didn't expect this is the right one for me. I want something that is like having music fade out and in. Fade out and in on video. Making like a real home video.....if ya don't think that there is then it's okay.