Mouse Upgrade

Well.... i seem to get about a weeks worth of use out of a full charge on the battery that came with the Performance Mouse MX..... which isn't too bad considering it's only a single rechargable AA battery.... and that's without turning the mouse off when i'm not using it. probably doesn't use much of any juice when the mouse isn't being used... but it's still more than likely using some so that it knows when to come back to life.

If you want some comparison pics or something... say with the MX Revolution.... or my MX1000 as well.... just lemme know. real-life pics beat stock images anyway.

There is currently only one mouse I will use and that is a Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000. At one point I had left my Laser Mouse in The Netherlands when I returned home and I promptly bought another one.

Apparently they are no longer being made, so when I get a chance and have some extra cash lying around I am planning on buying a couple more just so that in the future if anything happens to it I will have a spare. I generally don't have any specific equipment I have a lifetime love for, but this mouse is one of those things. (Newegg.com - Microsoft B7G-00004 Black 5 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser Mouse 6000 - Mouse)

0.o That looks like they took the IntelliMouse Explorer (ancient optical mouse), painted it black, swapped the red LED for a laser sensor, and rebranded it. Would kinda explain a lot too since the last comment on that mouse was from '06. U should seriously try this Logitech Performance Mouse MX. Freakin sweet.

Oh, and on another update..... so far i haven't plugged the mouse back in since i performed the last complete charge last Tuesday. Setpoint tells me my battery is low, but i haven't gotten anything saying that the battery life is critical yet like it used to with my MX Revolution... and sadly there isn't any meter in the Setpoint software for the Performance Mouse MX to give a bit of a breakdown as to roughly how long the battery might last. Just says they're low. Still though.... nice to be able to still use the mouse while it's charging unlike the MX Revolution, MX 1000, and i think just about every other wireless Logitech mouse.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back