Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers (with download links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I installed the driver (have XP) and it's charging, but when I try to use P2k commander, it says it's not connected (AT device disconnected) even when it is, then it asks me to install Motorola Test Command or Motorola Accessory.

And when I try to install Motorola_EU_Driver_Installation_v2.6.2, it says "Invalid Drive: C:\"

I'm sorry ... I don't use P2K, I use motorola phone tools (the $$ one). Hope someone else can help.

I'm sorry ... I don't use P2K, I use motorola phone tools (the $$ one). Hope someone else can help.
Well, I just bought the Handset Manager V9.2, and now that's giving me trouble as well. When I try to install the drivers on either the V3 or V3r option, it won't read that the phone's plugged into the computer. It says to replug it in, or go to settings> connections> usb settings, but all ihas is a Blue Tooth connection and Sync. =/

This is getting aggrivating.

There is a little trick I found to get Mobile Phone Tools
to work with a razor V3m,(ie: lets you transfer music )

This worked with a older version so I'm not sure about 4.x

GO TO GENERAL SETUP
CLICK COMMUNICATION THEN CHANGE MODEM
SELECT MOTOROLA USB MODEM
CHECK “DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY DETECT THE DRIVER
THEN SELECT
MOTOROLA GSM & V3

Thank You,

This method worked for me also, my set up settings were slightly different but the same principle

GO TO GENERAL SETUP
CLICK COMMUNICATION THEN CHANGE MODEM
SELECT MOTOROLA USB MODEM
CHECK “DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY DETECT THE DRIVER”
THEN SELECT MOTOROLA CDMA & V265

My phone is a Motorola V3C, but that option wasn't to be found.

Thanks a heap , was on the road somewhere and forgot to download
my software. If you guys are ever intrested in sim racing send me a pm!

charging motorola v3 through pc

Hi ALL,COULD SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER WHICH WILL ENABLE ME TO CHARGE MY MOBILE THROUGH MY PC MANY THANKS

Re: charging motorola v3 through pc

Search Forum For V3
Then Turn Off Your Caps Key

Re: charging motorola v3 through pc

Hi ALL,COULD SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER WHICH WILL ENABLE ME TO CHARGE MY MOBILE THROUGH MY PC MANY THANKS

Even easier ... go to the first message on this thread and READ it. If you can't find the download after that, read it again. It's got all the answers.

Caps off is good, too.

Re: The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hi
I am happy to be the part of this forum.
Where can I find softwares for my MOTO RAZR V3.
Thanks
SK

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone please direct me to the free driver so I can download my pics video and tunes to my PC?

need help with a moto.razrv3c

i have a v3c with cellular south(cdma).is it poss.to upload ringtones from my pc? this phone doesn't have a mp3/

HEY!! i am packen a motorola v3re with a usb 2.0 mini-b on windows xp.. i dont know if that matters or not but i read your whole thread and posts.. and downloaded the p2k thing .. and i might have got past the part where i got the drivers worken but something poped up and sayed found new hardware wizard and it is supposed 2 help me instal mcu data logger but i dont know where 2 get it at.. could some1 help me plzz?

I have installed everything according to a tutorial on-line, but I am missing a file called PK.zip... And it's not here in this post either?

XP driver for a Motortola RAZR GSM V3

Can someone please point me in the direction of a driver for my mobile phone, as I can't find it on any Motorla site?
Many thanks

Re: XP driver for a Motortola RAZR GSM V3

I've used these fine with or without MPT 4.0 (Easier without running MPT as you simply get a USB mass storage device, not a modem ;) )

http://motorola-global-en-uk.custhe...er/std_adp.php?p_faqid=7792&p_country_code=GB

You never mentioned what OS you use, or in fact whether you need 32bit or 64bit. drivers.
So try these USB drivers, if they're no use; you'll need to post more info :)

Re: Motorola V3m use w/ computer

I just got a Razr V3m ( metro PCS ) and I was wondering what freeware or shareware is out there for song/ringtone manipulation. I also cannot seem to make any of the drivers I have found for the other V3 versions to work. I would love some help in this arena, as I have never had a phone that was compatible with the computer .

thanks a bunch

I've used a bunch of free stuff for sound manipulation, but have deleted it all now. Anything that says it converts from .wav to .mp3 has accomplished what I wanted ... but I bought the motorola phone tools back when I got my first razr and am delighted to report that it works the same with the CRAZR, so stick with what's supported.

Help ~ MOTORAZR V3m ~ Need File

I am trying to follow directions from another website (which references this one) to transfer photos from my phone to my PC. Supposedly need a file called PK.zip, which I have searched for on this website, but cannot find.

Also, anyone know of a "good, easy-to-follow" website detailing all the steps I need to take?

THANKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back