Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers (with download links)

Discussion in 'Portable Devices & Gadgets' started by lherndo, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lherndo

lherndo OSNN One Post Wonder

Modem Driver Worked, comm Interface in P2K won't install

I've got the V3c drivers and my phone is a V3c. It charges and I can see the motorola modem in MPT. So the first bit of driver install worked. However, MPT won't connect, and when I open either P2K or RSD Lite and it prompts me for new hardware found and I point them back to my P2K drivers, it stalls out on Motorola Communication Interface and the search glass just keeps moving and nothing happens. Should this take several minutes?

I've rebooted and turned my phone on and off. Any ideas?

2. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

Do not send anyone private messages in relation to this thread or the RAZR series of phones without prior approval. Failure to follow this instruction will result in bad things mmkay!

The links for drivers/software in this thread are likely broken. The Motorola RAZR phone is no longer supported on this forum. We recommend you purchase a newer smart phone where possible. Please do not start new threads regarding this. If you do you will be banned.

You can find the RAZR drivers that the PC Requires to recognize the phone for the V3 and V3C by following the links below (note: drivers are for the 32-bit version of Windows XP only)

Please note that while the drivers are available at this site, support may be limited as the main focus of the site is not to support the RAZR phones.

P2KCommander is software that can be used to make changes to the phone once the drivers are installed properly. The p2kCommander files are attached at the bottom of this post/message.

LINK
    http://ofg.osnn.net/razr/

Once again, these drivers are known to work with Windows XP (32-bit). They have not found much success working with any version of Vista. If you find a Vista driver, please let us know.

If you have drivers for a V3 Model not at the link above please send it to me and I will host it.
    Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  3. MarshallY2K

MarshallY2K OSNN One Post Wonder

Kewl! Thanks for sharing

4. tsinelas

tsinelas OSNN One Post Wonder

Motorola RAZR V3

your the best!

5. Shari

Shari OSNN One Post Wonder

Thanks

This was very helpful. Now I can charge my razr. I still don't understand how to transfer pictures to my computer, but I will:crosseyed:

6. maans88

maans88 OSNN One Post Wonder

sweet lol :D

7. t_matatumua

t_matatumua OSNN One Post Wonder

can someone please point me where i can download that zip filr now!!

8. fitz

fitz Just Floating Along Staff Member Political User Folding Team

t_matatumua:

Have you looked at the first post in this thread? The one with links to locations to download drivers?

9. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I suspect not :p

10. razrv3baby

razrv3baby OSNN One Post Wonder

this is great and the driver worked!
    my only (big!) problem is that mobiledit is not allowing me to transfer files to my razr. it says Access Denied - i've tried .jad files and ... nothing works.

11. alsfixitopia

alsfixitopia OSNN One Post Wonder

i am looking for a file: Pk.zip

12. Pehouo Chandra

Pehouo Chandra OSNN One Post Wonder

Re: Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers (with download links)
    I have been trying and just cannot find the download link for this driver.
    can someone please point me where i can download that zip file now!!

13. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

Read the first post, slowly and carefully.

14. bbqny20

bbqny20 OSNN One Post Wonder

Thanks
    I rang Motorola twice and they were rude about me having to buy the whole software when i only wanted to charge my phone on buisness trips from the laptop without adaptors. You have hepled me do that now

15. envisionthis

envisionthis OSNN One Post Wonder

At work w/ the USB charger, no CD, battery about dead, XP not finding the driver.... Searched & Searched and came across the forum ~ The driver was a godsend!!! THANKS FOR MAKING THE SEARCH THAT MUCH EASIER!!!! :)

16. Graffic MAster NOOB1

Graffic MAster NOOB1 OSNN One Post Wonder

It Does not read the phone the usb thing in my computer does not show up. cus i think i can put my ringtones on my motorola RAZR.

thanks anyway
    PLEASE HELP ME

17. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

You need additional software sold by Motorola and/or its retail partners to do more than charge the phone. Supplying this software here will be illegal. Your phone provider or Motorola can sell you the software.

18. cruz88

cruz88 OSNN One Post Wonder

19. SuperDave010

SuperDave010 OSNN One Post Wonder

I'm trying to install these drivers, and I'm having problems. I run the Add Hardware wizard and click through until I get the "Have Disk" button. I browse to the drivers folder, and I have a bunch of options. On the left, there are two Manufacturers listed - Motorola and Motorola Inc. When I select Motorola, the only option under Model is Motorola USB Modem. When I click on Motorola Inc, there are 16 options (Accessories Interface, Communications Class - Data Interface, and Flash Operating System Interface, to name a few). Any thoughts on which of these I should select? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

-Dave

20. learnasyougo

learnasyougo OSNN One Post Wonder

Re: The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hi

I am interested if anyone has the answer to the following.
    I have a Motorola v3 and I have a Windows vista. I purchased the software which only contained the disc for XP not Vista but at least I got the data USB cable.
    Please can any one help with step by step instructions and also instructions to retrieve my pictures from my phone?
    This would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Learnasyougo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.