Motherboard Pin Connections

Discussion in 'Benchmarks & Performance' started by mac1, Jun 1, 2006.

1. mac1

mac1 OSNN Addict

hello everybody.:)

Question
    Does anybody know which pins i should connect the case connectors to a Compaq motherboard
    The motherboard was originally designed (i think) for the COMPAQ EVO D310/D510 Compaq Assembly Number: 261981-001

1: The connections i want to connect are "Power SW"/HDD-LED/Reset SW/+P-LED/-P-LED

2: Does this motherboard shut down the CPU fan for a short time or should it be running all the time.

3: The motherboard has a 1.5v AGP slot (only), which type of graphic card can i use with it, seemingly it cant take a standard GeForce card unless it's a PCI one.

4: Where could i find a manual, if possible.

now i only have to find the drivers for WinXP, hopefully it will have them.

thanks for your help

2. ggutierrez

ggutierrez OSNN One Post Wonder

Question
    Does anybody know which pins i should connect the case connectors to a Compaq motherboard
    The motherboard was originally designed (i think) for the COMPAQ EVO D310/D510 Compaq Assembly Number: 261981-001

1: The connections i want to connect are "Power SW"/HDD-LED/Reset SW/+P-LED/-P-LED

2: Does this motherboard shut down the CPU fan for a short time or should it be running all the time.

3: The motherboard has a 1.5v AGP slot (only), which type of graphic card can i use with it, seemingly it cant take a standard GeForce card unless it's a PCI one.

4: Where could i find a manual, if possible.

3. YOGY

YOGY OSNN One Post Wonder

hello you find the answer for the evo motherboard please help me i cant find the pin out manual