motherboard leads

mac1

OSNN Addict
Hi all
I have a old motherboard which I have fitted to a atx case so I can give it the kids to use as a word-processor and I am having trouble connecting the leads to the motherboard, I have tried to look for a picture to show the connections on the internet without success as the motherboard only has a number "E139761" and not a makers name.
Can anybody tell me which of the connectors below go where.
1: HD-LED
2: Power-SW
3: Power-LED
4: Reset-SW
AS long as I can get it working, I'm not to bothered about the reset-sw.

hope you can help
mac

Is there a serial number anywhere on the board?

There's no tiny tiny prints surrounding the connectors ? Strange, I've always seen them on motherboards as a computer tech. ...

I have found out the motherboard, it's a Gatway2000 with a Pentium ll processor, the processor is the long type, not the socket 478 type.
I changed the powerpack and have managed to get it going, I only have the power-sw attached and would like to get the hd-led and the reset-sw working. would it be alright to just try to connect them to pins to see if they work, a bit doggy maybe?.
could I wreck the motherboard.
might be just as well considering the speed of the thing, maybe just as well putting in a better motherboard as I can get a new motherboard s/v + amd2000 processor for about £70 as the case is quite good

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back