Most realistic game ever built [ ! ]

falcon 4 is tough...it's got an arcade mode for when you just wanna blow stuff up, but in realistic mode...wow. you could give someone a mafia burial with the manual. and it's a good idea to have a good joystick (at least one with a hat switch) and separate throttle controller for it.

I used to play ATF Gold before ... had a huge manual as well. Every key on the keyboard had a function, including Ctrl, Shift and Alt combinations ... phew! You could also fly every possible aircraft one could think of.

But its old now, and the graphics aren't very nice compared to today's games :)

Cosmin, how can GTA3 be 80% for kids, it is rated as an 18 game for F**K sake !

Originally posted by jkoXP

how do you do that?

Shoot at the limbs... say you have a sniper rifle, and you shoot at the head of an enemy.. the head will actually blow off! or say you have a shot gun and aim at hand in which the enemy is holding his or her weapon... BOOM! it blows off and your enemy is helpless... :D

Originally posted by ZAnwar
Cosmin, how can GTA3 be 80% for kids, it is rated as an 18 game for F**K sake !

Yea I agree. Also it's been banned in several countries like Australia.

if i had a kid, i don't think i'd let her/him play GTA3 until s/he was at least a teenager. it really doesn't promote family values, but it's a helluva lotta fun for adults, especially after a few hours of NYC traffic :)

1. ghost recon
2. americas army
3. Aliens VS. Predator I and II (scary as S**t)

with full violence on, turn a shotgun on a badguy at close range

when they fall down, you can also blow away whatever limb you want ;p

Or, try using the knife for some brain surgery lol

you can hack away at the skull until the insides fall out

felele - I agree also that Alien series are most of part realistic by the scarying . Alien II has some parts from the movie and that's why it's so superb ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back