Most outrageous game show moments

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by [CpK]Bastid, Oct 10, 2002.

1. [CpK]Bastid

[CpK]Bastid Guest

just watched it......loved when they ask people off the street random questions.One in particular made me shake my head and laugh..........Name any city not in the U.S.
    He answered Honolulu:confused: :confused: ...oh boy.....guess he didnt learn his 50states/capitals in grade school....guess I dont live in the US then

Then they asked where the Eiffel Tower was located.......girl answers New York...........:confused: :confused:

Another one was who fought in the American Civil War.....think the girl said Spain or Mexico........:confused: :confused:

2. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

A girl from UK Big Brother 3 said she didn't know who Sadam Hussain was. She asked "Is he a boxer?". She thought Shelock Holmes invented the toilet and that Rio de Janeiro was a footballer . :) She also asked "Do they speak English in America?" D'oh

3. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

Not surprising me. Uneducated people. Eiffel Tower in New York. That's...really nice.

4. [CpK]Bastid

[CpK]Bastid Guest

sadly it was uneducated Americans:(

5. Gary Pandher

Gary Pandher Moderator

lol
    oh wells
    schools r gettin betta now
    jus ppl droppin out lil more now too

6. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

Uneducated American's :( I think compared to other countries, American ed system sucks. Thing's are so much harder in other places. What people used to learn in Russia in mid 6th grade, I learned here in 8th in an advanced class.

a bit sad...