morpheus

phishhead

OSNN Senior Addict
just wondering has any body had problems with morpheus...last couple of days..haven't been getting any hits back from searches...I even just put xp nothing else no dice....are they starting to do a napster on us.

I've been using Morpheus lately and am having no problems with searches etc although the download speeds are a bit hit and miss these days but I guess that's down to a number of factors.

Keep plugging away. Audiogalaxy is very unreliable these days.:D

Morpheushas been fine to me, the reason that some people may be experiencing problems is due to morpheus has not updated the list of hardwired "supernodes" in awhile and a few of them have been shut down since they were running on company servers and such.

Just do a disconnect and reconnect a few times till you get results as each time you dico and reco you will usually get a different starting node..and as each node has it's own list of other nodes you'll be fine

you also might want to go to your registry, goto hkey_current_user/software/morpheus and make sure the limitbitrate dword is set to 0 and not 1

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back