Morpheus 2.0?

C

chadmercer

Hey, does anyone know what has happened to Morpheus? About two months ago they posted on there web site that they will be releasing Morpheus 2.0, that was two months ago, and still no release. That PE edition is crapy and i hate spy ware so i don't even bother with Kazaa. So if anyone has heard anything or seen something pls drop a line.
thx :)

I might have to if morpheus 2,0 doesn't come out soon :(

Doesnt Kazaa Lite also have that hidden P2P code in it?

i think kazaa lite still has spyware. Kazaa lite is like a stripped down version of kazaa, you still have to follow certain steps to make sure that kazaa lite doesn't automatically install something you don't want it to.

It does'nt really matter... Morpheus as it is now is part of Gnutella...

Gnutella is'nt a very good p2p network...
You may find good files but at least 2/3s of the files I go for don't ever come through...

kazaa lite doesn't have spyware. If you use a program called Ad-aware you can remove all spyware on your machine. the full kazaa doesn't load without the spyware software, but kazaa lite does.

not to mention the gnutella network in general sucks...it's proven it does not scale well, downloads are not as easy or fast as with the fasttrack network.

the ONLY respectable gnutella client i'd even consider using is Limewire, they've made many enchancements to the network, but still..it's just not user friendly or as speedy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back