more bays?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Kush, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

ok i have 2hard drives and i want to add another big one! but there is not more hdd bays. can i purchase one or something to put in? how would i do that, and what is it called the thing that i need? plz leave a link, i dont know if there isnt a normal way to keep it down with those bays, then i might have to get a moble hdd rack but i dont really want to even though they are soo cheap. anyways thanks for your help!

2. canadian_divx

canadian_divx Canadian_divx

i dont rember where i saw it but you can buy a thing that it will safely hold a HDD holder in the cdrom bays. and if the company that made your case, ther site might have a holder that you can buy extra

3. Zedric

Zedric NTFS Guru Folding Team

Yeah there are 3.5" -> 5.25" converters. They are very simple and should be really cheap. This is if you have a free 5.25" that is! :)

4. Kush

Kush High On Life!

yeah i gues so

wel yeah ti saw that at a friends house sand at antit but i guess so since there are alot of more wires going downwards instead of upwards towards the cdroms, but what else isnt there extra hdd bays that u can buy? i just wanna see all the options i have

5. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

pretty much nothing only way u will get more options is if u start modding your case. and if you did you could buy a U bracket and mount it upside down the bottom of the case.