monopoly 3

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by mafiafromrussia, Oct 5, 2002.

1. this is sweetest game out there. gota figure out multiplayer now. and all set :)

2. TR!GG3R

TR!GG3R Guest

yea had it a few days now :) but the voice over ov the dog is bloody annoying :(

3. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

I haven't heard of this. What's it like?

LAN play any good?

Is it just nice graphics on a Monopoly game, or did they change Monopoly?

(just curious - LAN board games with the wife are fun - and it keeps me sitting at the computer!)

4. TR!GG3R yea those voices can get a bit annoying, but i listen music anyway :0

and Vorpal i didnt manage to play it on lan or anything, maybe it's cuz of my router that it didnt work yet, i'll figure it out. but it is posible to have 2 or more people playing it, just take different turns. it is basically usual monopoly just on computer

5. i had a friend over at my place. we played monopoly for about 3 hours straight. i so kicked his ass :) lol

6. wilddragon

wilddragon Guest

Where do you get the game?

7. wilddragon, u have pm ;)

8. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

so subtle too :(

not happy, second post of wilddragon and both hinted at warez, first one was total warez this one is more subtle, I'm watching.......

[​IMG]

9. ah come one, it's his first time, look away, and go to mad matt for some cookie, he's giving them away free now in general :)

btw. dont wory i wont be doing no warez here :) goodnight

10. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

Actually, where DO you get it ? :D (don't loose a cookie there Iceman).

Seriously.... In the last three days I've been in: Walmart, Gamestop, Target, and CompUSA.

I have not seen this game on a retail shelf (I'm impatient and don't mail order). :rolleyes: