Monitor

G

Gouk

I have ordered all the parts for my PC which I am going to build myself.

Now all I need to know is which monitor should I get, preferably a TFT, 19".

Anyone got any reviews or infos on any?

Yes, Taurus said right , but u can choose one of :
ADI
CTX
SONY

my opinion ( sure )

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid
only 18" 18" 18":)

http://www.panoramtech.com/products/pv290.html
whoa... }:O ... amazing. 3840x1024 resolution. no idea how much it is, though... kinda afraid to find out.

anyway, goku... do you have a fry's electronics near you? if so, they have envision monitors there which are a good budget option. i see a sale on 19" flat crt's for $200. viewsonic is a decent semi-budget brand. i've heard good things about samsung, i think.

unless you really have money to spend, i wouldn't go for flat panel as they are a bit pricey and not the best for gaming. flat crt's are a good option for picture accuracy, clarity, and price. they offer higher resolutons, too.

if you insist on flat panel, try to get one with dvi input so you can take advantage of the increased sharpness of digital... if your video card supports it or a future one. }:>

i wonder what other games support the panaoramic view besides flight simulators?

how bout bringing that monitor to a lan:)

wooohooooo

forget all the case modding:)

Yes, I have plenty of money saved up and I mean ALOT so fire away with pricey suggestions :) except that crazy "&&*%$ monitor Taurus suggested :p

i think [CpK]Bastid is trying to get his post count up }:p

and sony's have a decent picture and all, but i never knew them, to be very reliable. sony stuff in general doesn't last as long as other brands.

Originally posted by taurus
i think [CpK]Bastid is trying to get his post count up }:p

im not:)

just postin links to monitors i was thinking of getting:).....links no work for me tho:(

waaaaaaaaaaa

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back