Monitor Trouble

Richy

Beyond All Comprehension.
Hey everyone... I think something was damaged or something in my monitor from an electric storm, because the display has like this wierd static, not really that noticeable but you can just see these squiggley static lines now. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to fix this pixel static without buying a new monitor? The monitor was fine and then it seemed like after this lighting storm my monitor was messed up. I just wanna know if my monitor is fried or what?
Thanks,

It's a 2000. But it's probably a 2001 because I got a new one because the first one broke. 17 Inch Gateway monitor....

and i don't think theres a manual way to fix that. the best advice i can give is to either hope u have warrranty on that monitor or try updating gfx drivers

If your monitor supports it, try demagnetising it. It should be available through the monitor's built-in menu interface.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back