Monitor Advice - Two 24" LCD (which ones) or a 30"

So, get 2x24's -

You can achieve your dreams, I am living proof, BEEFCAKE, BEEFCAKE!!!!!

If you get a tv tuner, you can use all that real-estate to watch the Yankees crash and burn AGAIN during the playoffs :smoker:

OH eat me.

Was thinking about that though, would be sweet to watch TV on my second screen :)

Can I split the coax going to my cable modem and get cable tv off it?

Make sure the splitter is strong enough, 1000MHz or better.

Does that even work though? I thought I read somewhere that TV and Cable lines have different filters on them to avoid such a thing from being possible.

One line comes into the house, from the utility pole. Do the math. I recommend a 2GHz splitter.

Interesting, I'll check it out. Have actually looked into it before and haven't read much on TV Tuner cards that are compatible with Vista x64. But, maybe time to re-visit.

Oh.....my........god

I never have ever witnessed anything like this, ever. Simply ****ing amazing!!!

Once I get over it I'll take some pictures and post, sick!!!!!!!

Have to wait and settle a bit. When I first got them on I was like "woah", then it threw me off a bit. Honestly it's a very big adjustment from using a single 22" - totally a different computing experience.

Spent some time adjusting ergonomics after that with my chair, desk layout and stand positions, much better already but still adjusting :eek:

Where is that image that says... This thread is worthless without pictures.

memento.jpg

I'll get to it, I've been infront of my home PC less than 20 minutes since I set them up :(

nice pics, i need to get a setup like that soon..once my new system is done..

I officially hate you...

:mad:

:cry:

Mike A!

Really cool stuff - the audio in was a nice bonus I hadn't initially noticed :D

Watched Lost online last night on one of these too, quite amazing :)

Thanks joytime, and now that I have them I would agree :D

especially since the 3008 have been yanked for some mysterious "technical issue" (glass availability?)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back