Money

Congrats on the getting the job. Now may I suggest that you not spend your money on the alcohol since times are apparently tight and the money could go to more important/lasting items... such as clothes for the school year. $8.50 an hour is really good for a 16 year-old. Be a hard worker and it will help you the next time you need a job, because your uncle (and whomever else) will be able to give good references to another employer. :)

Well today is a sad sad day...

I missed work on my first day!!

The guy told me the other day to be there at 5 not 5am not 5pm, 5!

So he called about 30 min ago and asked where I was at. I was like I thought it was 5pm and he said nope we only have on shift.

He gave me another chance so I gotta be in bed between 9 and 10 everynight but I will be home between 1 and 2 in the afternoon so its not that bad.

Ummmmmm...I feel like an idiot (i know i will get comments from someone for saying that).

Edit: Thanks muzi and dont worry I wont be spending much on alcohol. I have to buy school clothes this year along with saving money for labor day weekend.

muzikool said:
Congrats on the getting the job. Now may I suggest that you not spend your money on the alcohol since times are apparently tight and the money could go to more important/lasting items... such as clothes for the school year. $8.50 an hour is really good for a 16 year-old. Be a hard worker and it will help you the next time you need a job, because your uncle (and whomever else) will be able to give good references to another employer. :)

I thought about saying to be on time... but I guess that line has already been crossed! :dead:

muzikool said:
I thought about saying to be on time... but I guess that line has already been crossed! :dead:

:dead:

No duh! lol

Not all my fault like I said...I mean he only said 5.

At least he's given you another chance. :)

TittleBitties said:
No duh! lol

Not all my fault like I said...I mean he only said 5.

Ummmm, yes it is your fault. Ya should have asked, "5 am or 5 pm?" Then you would be fine. Always ask questions.

It was wishful thinking on your part that it was 5 pm and not 5 am. :p

Yes I am glad he is rush :)

Gonaads - I mean yeah I know its my fault for not asking but who honestly says 5 for something like that?

Also if I would of known they only have one shift there then I would of thought it was 5am but I didn't know. He was like no we only have one shift so it would be 5am :|.

I messed up which isnt unusual for me but ya know lol.

I guess I just gotta make sure I get up tomorrow :'(

TittleBitties said:
Edit: Thanks muzi and dont worry I wont be spending much on alcohol. I have to buy school clothes this year along with saving money for labor day weekend.
Well good luck. You can't really have that much time left before school starts now. I know the college kids start going back the end of this month and believe the k-12 kids go back probably start of Sept. at least (if I remember correctly). Good luck saving though. :)

Xie said:
Well good luck. You can't really have that much time left before school starts now. I know the college kids start going back the end of this month and believe the k-12 kids go back probably start of Sept. at least (if I remember correctly). Good luck saving though. :)

Well We got back september 6th so I figure I can get two pay checks in by then and one not to long after I start.

Roughly $200 will go towards clothes while the rest is for gas and what not.

Thanks

The way things are going lately, darn near 200 bucks goes towards gas a month. It's up to $2.57 a gallon now...

its 2.75 here :) lol

Also...I can't sleep one bit. I feel asleep at like 4ish today then woke up at 7. Kind wish I didn't take a nap :|. Then i went to bed at 7:30 and just woke up.

I usually dont get to bed till 4am but now thats when I gotta be up! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back