Money

in order to get money you need to get a job. noone give away money. keep trying grocery stores/resturants. probebly your best bet is washing dishes :)

Or go and work for Tescos like Henry! :p

dont think i would ever give him a job for some reason....... :eek: :p

Though if you fly British Airways it takes a bit longer!!! :p

So who has a job now?

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A guy from my uncles foundry called at 8:30am (luckly my mom was up) and said to come in on monday with my steel toe boots and some other stuff (to lazy to type them). I will be getting 8.50 an hour full time untill school starts and he said maybe we could work somethin out for part time during school :).

This couldn't of came at a better time cause my mom is broke and she has bills to pay as it is and she has spend about $1500 fixing my blazer in the past 3 weeks and i feel bad for her doing that. With whatever I make the rest of the summer I gotta buy school clothes cause my mom can't afford anything till october. Just glad we have my step dad otherwise we would be f*cked.

So anyway...with my money I have to buy school clothes,save up for labor day weekend,fix up my blazer a little more and then for whatever else :).

Thanks to everybody for the suggestions and some naughty will be coming to you all that can be naughtied :p

hey tittles, i got reps for posting? lol, are you getting MONEY for every post or something
haha
i feel like im contributing to a good cause!

Hey,

Tiitle is now a working maaaaaaaaa... errrrrrrrr a worker. :p

Now yer gonna have to cut back on the drinking sozz ya can work and get to work, on time. :D

gonaads said:
Hey,

Tiitle is now a working maaaaaaaaa... errrrrrrrr a worker. :p

Now yer gonna have to cut back on the drinking sozz ya can work and get to work, on time. :D

Hell yeah lol

O well not like there are parties during the week anyway. Alot of the people I party with and all that work now she they don't party till the weekend either. Still gonna miss drinkin with the boys during the week tho :cry:.

tittles you have to lay off the booze dude.....AA wont be too far away.....having a drink on occasion is all goobut every day is not a good thing

Tdinc - When I do drink its mostly on the weekends. My buds and I drink once in awhile during the week pending on there work times.

I may make it sound bad but I honestly don't think it is. I maybe drink a 30 pack in a week or so but thats not all the time. Its kind hard to explain.

Its summer time so of course I am gonna party and what not but now that I will be working and then school it will only be on weekends.

24 pack genrally lasts me months for normall drinking. or 2 hours for proper drinking :p

So does a 24 pack ever last you months? lol

Would last me a couple of months. When I do do drinking I go out! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back