mod the tv tuner remote?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by mokuni, Sep 8, 2003.

1. mokuni

mokuni Guest

hi..

ive got the leadtech winfast xp 2000 tv tuner and it comes with a remote to adjust stuff like channels or volume etc...

what im thinking is it possible for that remote to be used to the windows media player? i mean some sort of plugin that enables interaction. I dont see why not as im sure its somehow possible. Do you guys/gals know anything regarding this type of modification or whether it is fesable/possible?

cheers

2. dubstar

dubstar format c:

did you google it?

3. mokuni

mokuni Guest

emm first thing i did was go tru google....still stuck....arrh...i dont think its possible now...well more like not done..YET!

4. grimman

grimman Guest

Girder.

5. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

it might be possible..

the ati remote control comes with plugins for winamp and the ati media player... so it may be possible...

6. grimman

grimman Guest

7. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

you need to be more informative that just saying a single word which could be completely irrelative.

8. grimman

grimman Guest

If I'd be going around saying totally irrelevant stuff I'd be banned a long time ago. Or at least I wish I would have been...

9. mokuni

mokuni Guest

omg, dude...YOU DA MAN...hahha i mean it took me quite a while, after reading the online help and BB...huhu can u say power on/off media player? hhahaha........thx again dude....saved me from emm enjoying the finer things in life....my gf...0_o....emm yea i mean thx.....

10. grimman

grimman Guest

Whatever.

11. mokuni

mokuni Guest

emm just wanted to say thx...dont have to be a dick bout it...:confused:

12. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

i think he has a bad day or something, bit grumpy :p

13. JJB6486

JJB6486 Retired Mod Political User

I have this thing called uICE. Check it out.

http://www.mediatexx.com/download/

It has Winamp, Windows Media Player 9, and Media Jukebox plugins, plus you can make buttons do windows stuff (like open programs, move and click the mouse, etc) And it supports the WinFast TV2000 XP Deluxe CoolCommand remote control.

JJB

14. grimman

grimman Guest

Right.

I'll be sure to enter that in my book'o gratitude.

15. mokuni

mokuni Guest

emm whatever floats your boat dude...but really thx again...im like emm playing around with the buttons and stuff...

outz