mobydock

read the readme's

they give you instructions on how to manually add them to the config files.

I'm currently in the process of changing some Mac icons to WinXP so that i have a aquafied look =)... I'll make PNG's

Thanks for the tutorial mavis

Ok i have tried to add and Change the icon inthe Dock with NO luck what am i doing wrong . i add the file name ti the Image.ini file and click save and fire up the dock with no luck ? ether same icon or a Blank icon ? Im stumped

dunno about finding them, cuz mobydock only seems to use PNGs, but if you have icons you like, you can use IconWorkshop 5 (http://www.axialis.com/) to export the ICO's to PNGs and use those

Bump i still need some help please Some can help me i know it :)

Faction: Mobydock only uses PNG's. You can't use a ico file or anything else except for .png's

when you add it to the image.ini file do not include the .png extension at the end... thats about it....

woohoo!!!

Thanks for posting about this program!!! I just installed it today and got it set up - wow - looks great! I'll attach a screenshot, I made a few custom icons to match the shell32.dll I made, and the rest of the MMX set ...

thanks again!!

mavis

ps sorry about the wallpaper, I was fooling around with some Radiohead stuff and kind of threw it together ... Looks kinda bad, anyway just ignore it and check out the Moby! :D

how do i move this thing lol i cant move it out of my task bar !

Click on mobydock's control panel look for where it say's Dock position (offset) just adjust the slides.

And for the people who can not see modydock on there desktop make sure your video card is set to 32 bit ( right click desktop/setting) if it's not set to 32 bit it won't be visible.

awww... then my poor old S3 Virge Trio won't be able to handle Moby Dock =(

dangit... no multimonitor mobydockage for me =P

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back