Minor problem /w photoshop

Discussion in 'Desktop Customisation' started by George, Jul 26, 2002.

1. George

George Guest

When i travel over the buttons in command bar the background around the text and the border turns white. See attached picture.

What is the problem and what should I do?
    Does anyone have the same problem?

2. yeah, i het that problem with several programs, i think it is a problem with the way XP skins apps... not sure if anyone has a solution - i hope they do! but no, it's not just you.
  3. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

new york
    I don't use use photoshop...(don't have it, want it)

does this happen when you first launch the program, or after you've been working a while?
  4. dijital

dijital Guest

its something in win xp, because i used to get it all the time also when running different programs. i dont get it anymore because i themed my xp.
  5. George

George Guest

All the time ... even when photoshop is in background.

I'm using Olive Green XP theme ...
  6. scsa20

scsa20 Simonsoft Network

I get that problem all the time (in every programs) whenever I'm shearing my desktop or in App. Shearing thru. MSN.
  7. George

George Guest

OK .. i found out that Windows Commander also has the same problem ...

Let me look at Nero too ... Yep .. also ..:eek:
  8. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

Yeah, this happens a lot with different apps and it can be pretty annoying. I think that it usually happens when the program hasn't been updated since WinXP was released. Unless you make skin changes to Windows itself, then there usually isn't anything you can do about it until there is a new version of the program released. For example, Photoshop 7 doesn't have this problem, but I think that versions 6 and 6.5 did. So it was something that Adobe fixed in the upgrade.
  9. George

George Guest

Errr ... wrong ... i have Photoshop 7 ... and it has the same problem ..
  10. DrMetallica

DrMetallica OSNN Senior Addict

i have used photoshop 6 and 7 on xp and never had this problem. i doubt its xp themes.