Might need everybody's help...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Well...as someone said in a thread somewhere here i submitted my crash to stupidvideos.com last week and just got an email today. It said that they dont think i am the really author of the video! I was like wtf? I think they think that because of the quality of the video but i couldnt really find a great quality video anywhere on the web so yeah. I send them an email telling them i am the real author and i also gave them lniks to some threads about my crash and told them to email whoever is in those threads if they want more proof. I just want everybody to know that you may or may not get an email or i might have to get more proof from you all later.

wow...if they don't think you're not the author then they are very impressed with the video...sounds promising

tell them to give u something to take a pic of with ur self or a pose that they think u couldnt find the pic on the net and send it to them showing that ur face is the one on the video

Why don't you just email them a picture of yourself? Do you have any pics from after the injury? Since you can see your face in the video, you'd think that a few random pictures would be enough proof.

Well...i just got an email from them :). They said sorry and would like me to send a better quality video. I cant find one but i will look again and will also try to look for the cd that i had the video on. I know they will take it...i guess there is also a $10,000 prize at the end of the year i guess? If anybody can find a good quality vid that would be great...i think i got mine from heny's site. Thanks :)

I will get back with u all on if i win the $100 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back