Might need everybody's help...

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Tittles, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

Well...as someone said in a thread somewhere here i submitted my crash to stupidvideos.com last week and just got an email today. It said that they dont think i am the really author of the video! I was like wtf? I think they think that because of the quality of the video but i couldnt really find a great quality video anywhere on the web so yeah. I send them an email telling them i am the real author and i also gave them lniks to some threads about my crash and told them to email whoever is in those threads if they want more proof. I just want everybody to know that you may or may not get an email or i might have to get more proof from you all later.

2. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

wow...if they don't think you're not the author then they are very impressed with the video...sounds promising

3. Kush

Kush High On Life!

tell them to give u something to take a pic of with ur self or a pose that they think u couldnt find the pic on the net and send it to them showing that ur face is the one on the video

4. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

Why don't you just email them a picture of yourself? Do you have any pics from after the injury? Since you can see your face in the video, you'd think that a few random pictures would be enough proof.

5. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

Well...i just got an email from them :). They said sorry and would like me to send a better quality video. I cant find one but i will look again and will also try to look for the cd that i had the video on. I know they will take it...i guess there is also a $10,000 prize at the end of the year i guess? If anybody can find a good quality vid that would be great...i think i got mine from heny's site. Thanks :)

I will get back with u all on if i win the $100 :)