Microsoft Word help?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by A_Mersser, Mar 13, 2003.

1. A_Mersser

A_Mersser Guest

If I right click a picture on my computer or my e-mail somewhere and click copy... then open Word and click paste... all it does is skips a line and doest but in my pic... why is that? It should, shouldnt it!?

I am aware that I can save it and insert it but that isnt my quesion right now

Thanks! :cool:

2. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

You're right in that you should be able to do that. I wish that I could tell you why it isn't working for you, but I really don't know. Sorry! :eek:

3. alloy25

alloy25 Guest

Can you doit with words ??????

I have never been able to doit with pix...thats why I go to insert picture and search for the pic and insert it that way.....never pasted a pic??????

Alloy25

Edit: just tried it with the pic on top of the page here in NTFS.org and it worked....didnt work the first click and paste ...but when I did it straight away again, it worked ?????

Give that ago....one after the other...it worked everytime then....

Are you right clicking pix off the net or wat???? Might be that it has to load first ??????

4. Teddy

Teddy Boogie Nights...!

Might be your firewall....cos i just tried copying a pic from this site and pasting it into Word and immediately ZoneAlarm popped up asking for permission for Word to access the net. You may have set your firewall to prevent Word accessing the net.

Just a thought.

5. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

Uhmm - interesting -never tried it this way before - always did the "save pic as" - and then inserted it.

Anyway I took Teddy's avator and did a copy and was able to paste it into a Works document (I don't use Word) , but when I tried the same with Notepad, the Paste was grayed out!