Microsoft Still Fighting Piracy?

Oh boy, let the shitstorm run...

Device: As stated twice on my page, the information about the new product activation guidelines is easily accessed on a Microsoft.com site. It's not made up, not fabricated, not bullshit.

IT'S RIGHT THERE IN YOUR FACE.

Learn to deal with it.

The page was recently updated to cover some additional questions that were raised in emails, check it out if you get the opportunity.

If you like it, great, if not, great. I don't worry about it either way, but judging by the emails (some from Microsoft itself, I might add) I hit the nail on the head with this one. And I was just putting together information from several different sources into an easily readable article.

So much for trying to help.

ps Oh yeah, I noticed you're from the Netherlands, Device. In case you didn't read your EULA for Windows XP (which I'll bet you never did), other countries have different laws regarding software licensing. My page and all the information it contains is relevant to the U.S. and Microsoft's EULAs for Windows XP and how it pertains to us over here. Sorry you didn't realize that, but hey, we can't all be from The Netherlands, right? :)

See you (or maybe I won't) online after September 9th.

I just bought a legal copy of XP Pro for 50 bucks. It wasn't easy to find, but I found a guy on this board who had an extra un-opened copy. This will be the first time since DOS ver 4.0 that I've actually paid for an OS. I'm tired of worrying about circumventing MS's anti-piracy efforts. Old and tired. MS wins.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back